The fear and panic surrounding the Coronavirus pandemic has been overwhelming but understandable given the existing circumstances. It has and will continue to affect all of us in many different ways, which is why it is important now more than ever that we look after ourselves as best as we can, both physically and mentally. This period of uncertainty can trigger anxiety for many of us. Not only are we worrying about the health of ourselves and loved ones, but also job security and financial circumstances, as well as, social isolation and the loneliness or claustrophobia it may cause. Please do not lose hope as we will all get through this together.
- Clients are required to complete an online health questionnaire no more than 24 hours before the session
- The building has cleaners who regularly sanitise the space
- There is hand soap and hand sanitiser and wipes available
Online and telephone counselling
Online and telephone counselling via telephone and Zoom is becoming more popular, particularly because of Covid-19 and the restrictions it brings. It’s a way for you to engage in sessions using technology, such as your mobile phone or Zoom. You’re able to choose the method of communication you feel most comfortable with. Some benefits are:
- Accessibility – you can access my services no matter where you are located, including from the comfort of your own home
- Convenience – sessions can fit in around your life
- Safety – it can reduce any Covid-19 anxiety because you can receive support without having to commute or meet face-to-face
What happens next?
After contacting me, I will arrange a free 20-minute, no obligation, telephone consultation to discuss what you would like from therapy, your availability and answer any questions you may have. The following counselling session will last for 50-minutes where we can explore in more detail your difficulties, goals for therapy and other assessment areas.
- Initial session – The relationship we build together is integral to the therapeutic process therefore I offer a free of charge 20-minute, no obligation, telephone consultation – allowing you to explore whether counselling feels right to you and whether we are right to work together
- Regular sessions – 50-minute sessions for individuals is £65 payable via bank transfer before the session
- Availability – Sessions are available on weekdays, evenings and weekends – please enquire
- Cancellations – 48 hours’ notice is required when cancelling a session otherwise the full fee of £65 will be charged.
- Fees will be reviewed on an annual basis